Proven Winners® Annuals - Caladium
Proven Winners® Annuals- Quarts
Caladium Heart to Heart™
They are easy-care annuals that are preferred by both new and experienced gardeners because a better garden starts with a better plant. Proven Winners are top performers—healthy, disease-resistant, and easy to grow producing long-lasting color with wow power, texture and form. They also are:
- Keep in mind that all plants – perennials and annuals -- are programmed by Mother Nature to survive. All they need is the right amount of sunlight, food, water, and an occasional haircut. Please refer to their individual plant tags for care instructions.
- The optimum amount of sun or shade each Caladium plant needs to thrive: Full Sun (6+ hours), Part Sun (4-6 hours), Full Shade (up to 4 hours).
- Heart to Heart™ 'Lemon Blush' Part Shade to Shade Caladium, 15 - 20 Inches.
- Heart to Heart™ 'Heart and Soul' Part Shade to Shade Caladium, 15 - 20 'Heart and Soul' is a strap leaf variety with a white center, green border and red spots. The white center is often flushed pink. 'Heart and Soul' can tolerate 6-8 hours of morning sun and is therefore useful in the landscape for its versatility - working in both sun and shade.
- Caladiums are also generally considered to be houseplants where they prefer bright light or a sunny window.
- Sold as 1 Gallon pots. Three pots per flat (3) in a flat
Photo courtesy of Proven Winners or www.provenwinners.com