Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00USD
Regular priceUnit price per
We grow many beautiful varieties of Proven Winners Summerific Hibiscus!
Summerific Hibiscus Gardening Tips:
- Hibiscus love the sun and need moist, well-drained soil. Keeping these plants watered will result in larger flowers and lush foliage.
- Deadheading will improve the appearance of the plant.
- It is best to plant Hibiscus in the garden before the heat of the summer arrives, and should be heavily mulched the first winter.
- In spring, cut back any remaining stems before new growth appears. A strong pair of loppers or a saw will be necessary to cut this plant back.
- Be advised that Hibiscus is always one of the last perennials to emerge in spring. Its vigorous growth rate more than makes up for this late start, however.
Photo courtesy of Proven Winners or www.provenwinners.com